September 2016 Newsletter
September can be such a busy time of year. Fall is approaching, students are back to school, parents are getting the family back into a routine! It’s a great time to start fresh, so the Universe brings us Mercury Retrograde at this time of year to do just that. Finish what we started. Let go of what no longer serves us through decluttering, revising our wellness routine, etc.
This year in particular there is a lot going on energetically Mercury Retrograde is influencing the planet from August 30 through September 21. There is a solar eclipse and new moon on September 1, and yet another eclipse (lunar) September 16, the energy can be quite intense for the next few months, so I want to share with you a few of the tools that I use to maintain balance during times of increased stress.
Self care is vital during times like these. Here are a few tips that can help you stay grounded and balanced during this time:
- Drink plenty of water! This is a huge factor in the body’s ability to cope with increased stress.
- Smudge you and your space daily! Keep the energy clear!
- Carry crystals with you e.g. rose quartz, selenite, tourmaline are a just few that I use! I am usually packing or wearing an arsenal of crystals
- Consider adding flower essences to your routine. They are very powerful and I highly recommend trying one or a blend. I can help you choose one that is best suited for you or make you a custom blend to meet your specific needs!
- Shower when you feel emotional or drained or anytime that you feel ‘off” or have an epsom salt bath with essential oils. (rinse off afterward!)
- Get your rest! Free up your schedule if you can. This is not the time to overbook or commit to anything that is not a ‘hell yes’!
- Limit or no alcohol. I know that despite the initial effects of relaxation, alcohol ultimately lowers our vibration and makes us more vulnerable to the intense energies.
- Limit or no sugar and caffeine. Same as alcohol. These items all weaken us ultimately.
- Pay attention to what you eat, how you eat and how you feel when you eat certain foods. Be nourished!
Whew! That’s a lot to think about but as I mentioned just pick the ones that resonate. It takes time to create a new way of living. Building habits that contribute to a healthy, vibrant life in which you thrive takes time.
Please know that I am here for you. We are in this together! It’s time to let go of what no longer serves us, break free of old habits and make choices that align us with our best and highest good!
If you are seeking deeper support and guidance I also offer one hour intuitive healing sessions in my clinic. During these sessions we can clear energy, cut cords, clarify your soul growth needs, create a personal essence blend for you and so much more! Please call 403-208-0812 for details.